Avalon offers to its clientele a small barn atmosphere with all the amenities you would find at the big barns, but without all the ‘other’ stuff. This includes easy trail access, as well as the best full care of all the horses. It is a beautiful, low-key private facility, quiet, with a friendly, fun environment located right in the heart of Reno, just off Hwy 395 at Neil Rd. with trail access down the driveway to Anderson Park, Bartley Ranch and the hills beyond. We also have a lighted indoor arena for those snowy, rainy days and a full dressage & riding court outside. Small means more personal, no competition for the riding arenas, and we are able to keep a very close eye on your horse. We really enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Board includes everything in one price:
- $675 Includes:
- Quality grass hay & pellets,
- Horses are fed 3x/day,
- Well bedded stalls,
- Blanketing, sheets, fly masks put on & off,
- Heated auto waterers in all stalls,
- 7 days/week all day turnout,
- Stalls & turnouts cleaned 2x/day,
- Grass turnout & hand grazing. We also have a
- Heated lounge with bathroom, refrigerator, micro,
- 24/7 onsite care,
- German Geotextile footing in the
- Indoor lighted arena and
- Washed sand footing in the full sized arena outside,
- Both arenas groomed & watered regularly,
- 2 hot water wash racks,
- Large individual tack lockers,
- Access to trails from the barn to Anderson Park, Bartley Ranch, trail riding in the hills,
- All pipe corral turnouts, and
- Onsite live-in staff.
Come see us. You’ll find a friendly, peaceful & fun place for you and your horse!